Charlotte NC Car Accident Lawyers Group are car accident lawyers based in Charlotte, North Carolina
Car accidents happen all too often – even the most careful and safe drivers can be injured in car accidents. Luckily, North Carolina has laws to protect you and your loved ones if you’re injured in a car accident, but deadlines are short – so act fast – and the process of recovering your compensation can be overwhelming.
The Charlotte Accident Lawyers Group has served the victims of the Charlotte Accident in Charlotte and throughout North Carolina for many years. If you’re injured in a car accident, the Charlotte NC Car Accident Lawyers Group car accident attorney can guide you through lawsuits in North Carolina for damages, whether you’re a pedestrian, passenger, or driver.
Call (980) 239-2275 to arrange a free, no-obligation consultation with us today.
Car accident statistics
The number of car accidents and deaths in Charlotte, Mecklenburg County, and North Carolina in general is a cause for concern. Reports from the North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration show that 1,373 people in North Carolina lost their lives in road accidents. Here is an overview of car accidents in North Carolina in 2019:
– Driver involved in fatal accident in NC – 1937
– Total accidents in Charlotte – 35,341
– All car crash injuries in Charlotte – 17,857
– Accident in Charlotte in Charlotte – 883
– Charlotte Injury and Death from Alcoholism – 761 and 27, respectively
If you or someone you love is injured in a car accident, please contact our Charlotte office for a free assessment.
What types of compensation are available in a car accident in Charlotte, North Carolina?
Successful North Carolina auto plaintiffs will be compensated. However, victims of car accidents must show four elements of negligence to repair the damage, namely:
1. The accused (guilty) owes you attention;
2. a party guilty of breach of this obligation in any way;
3. You suffer loss (in the form of personal injury or property damage) as a result of the defendant’s behavior; and
4. Your loss/loss was directly caused by the defendant’s actions or omissions.
There are many types of damages that can be reclaimed from the plaintiff, including elements of an accident due to negligence. These damages include:
– Economic damage: You cover the objective damage you suffer as a result of a car accident. This can be in the form of medical expenses, property damage, and loss of income
– Non-economic damage: They cover subjective losses such as emotional pain, pain and suffering as well as loss of joie de vivre.
– Compensation: This type of compensation is often given in the event of gross negligence or negligent behavior on the part of the accused.
Dealing with the Consequences of a Car Accident in Charlotte: Why You Need a Compassionate and Experienced Lawyer
Please take the stress out of not dealing with the aftermath of your own car accident. The compassionate and experienced Charlotte Accident Advocates at the Charlotte North Carolina Accident Lawyers Group have spent years studying and tracking the intricacies of the North Carolina Personal Injury Act to serve victims throughout North Carolina. Call (980) 239-2275 to arrange a free case assessment.